Wednesday 4 January 2012

Rip It Energy - G Force



Now most of us here in the UK will not be familar with the rip it energy drink brand. I know I wasn't. Well let me blow your mind with some facts

IT COMES IN 15 FLAVOURS
IT'S VERY POPULAR WITH THE US ARMED FORCES
RIP IT IS PART OF THE NATIONAL BEVERAGES INC PORTFOLIO IN THE USA AND THEY ARE THE 4TH LARGEST SOFT DRINKS MANUFACTURER. THIS IS THEIR FIRST ENERGY DRINK BRAND
I LIKE SHOUTING AS IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE RIC FLAIR


I'm, as regular readers will know, a big fan of grape. GRAPE GRAPE GRAPE, i basically love me some grape drink (forever shortened to grink now). So I was properly bloody excited about this. Grape Energy Drink and here's the best bit it just really tastes of that american grape flavour. It's like Welches Grape soda but with the caffeine kick. There's something medicinal about it but in a way that if you've over indulged the night before you would genuinely think this will do me some good.

The only downside for me with this drink is it's not available on shop shelves. I would definitely bump this when pre-gaming (infact I enjoyed a can of this with some vodka recently and felt like an extra from Young Jeezy video, IN A GOOD WAY).

Ohh man it gets better. There's a sugar free version which hits as hard. Bosh. This gets a double seal of approval. One for the regular and one for the sugar free.





If you fancy getting your paws on this reach out to our good friends at American Fizz who can help you get your grink on
http://www.americanfizz.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=96

No comments:

Post a Comment